I'm a multimedia instructional designer with over 20 years experience in all aspects of training and development. My passion is working with at risk LGBT youth. Here's a few of the projects I've worked on in the past.
- Led a team of 30 instructional designers to update, design and merge all eight billing and customer service systems into a cohesive training department
- Designed, developed and implemented new company wide customer service training and the instructional video to support the curriculum.
- Managed the implementation of all curriculum into one integrated learning management system
Project managed an annual conference for at risk youth
- Increased conference participants from 300 to 1200 youth in three years
- Increased seminars from 20 per conference to 125 per conference in three years
- Increased volunteer involvement from 50 to over 200
- Increased revenue from $10,000 to $50,000 while still keeping the conference completely free of cost to the youth
- Increased vendor participation from 20 to over 120 in three years
American Airlines, Arthur Andersen, Blue Cross – Blue Shield, Texas, Chase Brexton Health Centers, Cingular Wireless, City of Arlington – TX, Denver Public Schools, Department of Social Services-Riverside, Electrocom Automation, Flight Safety, Southwestern Bell, USPS
B.A., Speech Communication, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva, OK
M.A., Education, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva, OK
M.A. Counseling, Amberton University, Garland, TX
PhD (ABD) Instructional Technology, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Professional Editing Certificate, Video Sym